Volunteering with FAC
Friends of Alaska CASA is a volunteer organization. There are plenty of ways you can help us by volunteering your time, including these:
- Serve on a committee Our Board work is accomplished by groups who serve on committees. You do not have to be a member of the Board to join a committee. We have standing committees and ad hoc committees that need new members.
- Staff a table We attend events around the state to spread the word about what we do. At those events we recruit new CASA volunteers, sell quilt raffle tickets, and sell CASA branded merchandise.
- Donate a quilt for the Annual Quilt Auction or help out with the Quilt Auction.
- Plan an event Our local regions help stage events. We always need people to help plan and execute those events.
- Apply to join our Board of Directors We have openings for Board members from all regions. To learn more, contact any current Board member, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have skills and talents to share, please contact us at email@example.com.
Volunteering as a Court Appointed Special Advocate
To learn more about the CASA program and how to become a volunteer advocate, visit the Alaska CASA website.